Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh the Countdowns!

Yesterday made six weeks until the big day! And two weeks until Thanksgiving break, 45 days until Christmas!

A LOT has happened, so trying to update.

We've got photography narrowed down to three choices, and should have a final decision within 48 hours.
Sister Smithee ran the first cake trial, and flavor was a success! More pictures were exchanged, and we definitely have a cake. Thank you!
Grandma, Mom, Regina, and Gigi had a shopping trip Monday and began the buying process for food stuffs and decorations. Which reminds me, I need to head to IKEA to pick a few things up.
Invitation design is finalized, and a sample should be on my table by Monday. We should pick them up within a week.
We had Marie and her husband take pictures last Saturday, and they should be done soon.
Places to stay in VA are booked!
We're booking SD this week, too.
I HAVE A DRESS!!!! AND it's within budget. :) Mom's going to help me hem it when I get home, but getting other alterations taken care of here.

There's still a lot to be done, but it's starting to feel real. I'm actually getting married in 41 days. Wow.

Non-wedding related: S. kidnapped me this afternoon and we spent the evening painting pottery. I never realized what a stress-reliever it could be!
I found a tutor! I might pass this class after all. :)
And really ready for the weekend. Looking forward to a good movie night with N. We both need a relaxing evening, stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment