Thursday, December 2, 2010

Check Please!

Next major things checked off:

We have ties for the guys. They should be here within the next week. Hello, pretty red silk things. :)

And we have an apartment! We go in this weekend to sign the contract and put in the deposit and first couple months' rent. I'm relieved that we finally have a place and hoping I can come to terms with the tiny kitchen without a dishwasher. But really, beyond the tiny kitchen it really is a great place. We're not too far from campus, have two bedrooms, LOTS of storage space, and a covered parking place for N's motorcycle. Rent is within the budget, and utilities shouldn't be too bad. Now if only we'd been able to get this place with a fireplace installed, a kitchen twice its current size, and complete with furniture, life would be great.

Final wedding-related announcement for the day: bridal shower at my hometown this weekend, and holiday party/girls' night next weekend!

And now, if only school wasn't on my tail so much, I really could be excited about all of this. Instead, I've got a GPA to save (NOT sacrifice).

Oh, and as always: if you know of any lovely lady looking for a place to live in Provo, contact me! It really is a great deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment