Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Overdrive

Three weeks from today. Wow.

We've gotten a LOT done, but definitely in overdrive now. Thanksgiving break was anything but a break. His parents came to visit, so we spent a lot of time with the family and traveling around the state. I got literally ZERO homework done over break, and now these last couple weeks are kicking my butt. I've had little sleep, we're both stressed, and it's starting to show. I guess being engaged really does bring out the worst sometimes. Oops.

BUT the dress is sitting in my closet. His ring is in. Ties will be here by next week. Food's taken care of. Photography deposit was sent in. Invitations are out. Honeymoon is taken care of. Bridal shower this weekend. Shoes are found and now being broken in. Things are coming together.

School, however, will still be a source of major stress until a week before the big day. I've loved being engaged, but I've definitely NOT loved planning everything while going to school. Talk about busy!

So, as short as this is, I'm headed to bed for my first full night of sleep this week. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment